Digital marketing, or SEO as it is also known, is a term that broadly covers marketing in a digital format and this day and age, every business needs to engage in professional SEO services like kasandz.com if they wish to have their share of the global market. On the topic of SEO, here are a few key metrics that you should be following:
- Analysing Site Traffic – You should analyse all web traffic, which will enable you to see which of your digital avenues are performing and which need some attention. You will then know the exact number of people who used Google to find your website, which is a good benchmark for SEO agencies.
- Keyword Rankings – It is critical that you know the most popular search terms that the online consumer is using to source products and services. By engaging the services of a leading local digital marketing agency, you can be sure that your website will be optimised for Google searches. Once you know the most popular search terms, you should include these in all of your online content, as this will result in an improved ranking with Google and other search engines.
- Website Conversions – This is the ratio of users that order products and if you have a weak conversion rate, this is something that needs to be addressed. If you enlist the help of local SEO services, they will be able to identify reasons why visitors are not buying products. The agency might recommend a website revamp, plus they would want to control your social media pages.
- Bounce Rate – When a user arrives on your site, has a quick look around and then leaves, you need to find out why. This could be due to many reasons. Your website might load slowly, and many users will not wait for pages to load, they simply click on the next link in the Google search results. Of course, the lower the bounce rate, the better and the SEO agency monitors everything, as this helps them to tweak their work and get optimum results.
- Domain Rating (DR) – Your site’s DR is very important as it details the performance since the site first went online. One of the first things an SEO agency looks at is the client’s DR, which gives them an accurate description of how the website has performed and is performing.
If you would like a free online assessment of your company website and your online profile generally, search with Google for a local SEO agency who would be happy to carry out the online audit. Once this has been done, the agency can create a dynamic digital marketing plan that will drive traffic to your digital platform.
When looking at SEO agencies, do check their client list and if you see some well-known names, you can rest assured that you are dealing with SEO professionals. Let them help you to boost your website traffic using a diverse range of strategies.