Careers at Meldium
Life at Meldium
Interested in helping teams use the best apps on the Web? Are you fed up with dealing with dozens of passwords? Meldium is building the tool that empowers teams to pick the best SaaS applications while keeping admins happy with a simple management experience.
Come help us build the platform that will enable companies to discover & adopt web apps without users having to remember 87 passwords!
- Real equity at an early stage company
- Drive the direction of the entire product
- Excellent health insurance
- A top of the line Retina-display laptop, comfortable chair, desk, and a new monitor
- Truly flexible hours and never start work before 10:00
- Flexible vacation — take time off when you need it
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, right by a BART station (Civic Centre)
We're looking for someone to take ownership of interaction & graphic design for Meldium — on web and mobile. Instead of designing yet another drab tool solely aimed at IT admins, your goal is to build a company dashboard that makes using & managing dozens of web apps simple and delightful.
- Design engaging interfaces for thousands of people across businesses
- Implement user flows, interactions and experiences that are simple, intuitive, and consistent across web and mobile
- Collaborate closely with the founders to bring forth new products and ideas
- Ability to create designs from scratch (with the tools of your choice)
What to Send
- A resume or portfolio
- A brief answer to the question: What's the first thing you would redesign at Meldium?
Apply for this position!