Today, the market is equipped with tons of screen recorders, but one of the latest additions to the list is iFun Screen Recorder. If you wonder why you should pick this one over the other options out there, like screen recorders for your screen recording needs, you’re in the right place.
We tried and tested iFun Screen Recorder. Fortunately, we found this screen recorder worth using in terms of the features it has to offer and ease of use.
Introducing iFun Screen Recorder
iFun Screen Recorder is free, powerful, but lightweight screen recorder software. Available for Microsoft Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista, this online screen recorder can help you capture your games or desktop in HD along with capturing audio at the same time. Thanks to its built-in easy-to-use video editor, you can even tweak captured videos with no hassle.
IFun Screen Recorder entails tons of features, including:
- Flexible capture any part of your Windows PC screen along with customized settings such as adding animations, click effects, and more.
- Supports a speaker and microphone, so it can record video and audio at the same time.
- Able to capture screenshots while ongoing screen recording.
- Comes with a lightweight in-built video editor to customize the captured video in the way you want.
- Use GPU hardware acceleration technology to help you efficiently and easily use the screen recording and basic editing functions.
- Support for various output video formats, including MOV, AVI, MP4, FLV, TS, MKV, GIF, and more.
- Allow you to share recordings to popular social media platforms, including Twitch, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook, to name a few.
- Unlimited screen recording time.
- Capture screen and video without any watermark.
How to Use?
You need first to download iFun Screen Recorder to your Windows PC. You can download and use it for free. It provides free access to all its features to make the professional video you crave.
Here’s a quick step-by-step to help you learn how to use this free screen recorder:
Step 1: Run iFun Screen Recorder, and then you can choose a region you want to capture. The tool will provide you with many options, as shown in the below figure.
Moreover, you can enable or disable Mic, Speaker, or Mouse as you want.
Step 2: Once you’re ready, you can tap on the “REC” button to commence recording.
Step 3: Stop the recording once you’re done with your task. In a while, you’ll be navigated to the videos section, where all of your recordings are stored.
You can go to the recording settings of the video you want to edit or customize the parameters such as video size, frame rate, format, and more, as shown in the below picture.
You can even edit your captured videos – trim, split, or cut are basic editing functions available in this free screen recorder. Finally, if you want, share the captured video to your favorite social media platform – YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram.
On the market, there are not many online screen recorders available that are completely free to use. Thankfully, you don’t have to look further to find a 100% free screen recorder. No matter what your screen recording requirements are, iFun Screen Recorder is something you can count on.