When desktop computers started to be introduced in offices and other commercial spaces, software developers like Microsoft enjoyed a lot of success after they developed “productivity software”. In earlier days, productivity software simply referred to software tools that could be used to produce things like documents, spreadsheets, databases, presentations, etc. Based on this outdated definition, productivity software would simply be limited to word-processing and spreadsheet software provided by MS Office.
However, a lot has changed since then. Productivity software are now software applications that help professionals to streamline their workflow and work in a more organized and efficient manner. Here are some of the most functional productivity software that you should know about. They will revolutionize how you usually work.
1. Mailtrack: Mailtrack is an email tracking software that will allow you to track how email recipients are responding to your emails using accurate and reliable metrics. If you have been wondering exactly how to track if an email is opened, then Mailtrack will be extremely useful for you. You will be able to plan your email marketing extremely effectively.
2. Grammarly: Grammarly is an amazing grammar and spelling checking software that works on the basis of deep learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques. Grammarly is very well-known and used by people in all circles because of its intuitive user interface and excellent reliability. At the same time, Grammarly is also very flexible with all the services it provides.
3. Slack: Slack is an amazing software that is mainly used by business organizations and employees to communicate with each other in an effective manner. Slack offers a number of very useful relay chat-like features, such as private messaging, chat rooms, private groups, etc. It is a very useful and collaborative application that can significantly enhance your team members’ productivity.
4. Airtable: Airtable is a cloud-based collaboration and database management application that was released in 2018. It offers an extremely user-friendly interface and it also allows users to build custom applications from scratch. What’s more, you do not need to have any prior experience to build these highly useful standalone applications. Airtable is truly one of the most useful software.
5. Zoom: Zoom is a software application that allows users to communicate and collaborate with each other using video conferencing, audio conferencing and instant message (IM) applications. Zoom is completely cloud-based and is one of the most used telecommunication applications currently available online. Zoom has a wide variety of uses and is also extremely useful for educational purposes as well.
6. Noisli: Noisli is a proprietary software and website where users can access a wide variety of white noises. Research has shown that white noise like nature sounds can improve workplace productivity and also boost physical and mental wellness at the same time. Noisli is a wonderful platform that allows users to access a variety of nature and environmental sounds.
These are some of the best and most functional productivity software that you can find online. They will allow you and your team to work in an extremely productive manner.