Call of Duty is a widely known mobile game, which is played globally by millions of people. This game is known for its astonishing features. COD mobile is primarily developed by TiMi Studios and then published in India by Activision. The game, currently, has crossed over 100 million downloads on the Google Play Store. It is enough to prove the importance this game has over such a good amount of people.
Even though this game has a wide smartphone gaming fan base, there is a section of its player base, which still likes to play it on desktop. So, for running the game on the PC, players are in need of a cod mobile emulator. The emulator is primarily software, which will allow the Android applications to run on PC, laptops, and more. So, learning about the top 3 emulators is always important if you want to run COD Mobile smoothly on bigger screens.
GameLoop is considered to be one of the most popular emulators, which was developed by Tencent Games. There are multiple players out there who are currently using the power of GameLoop as it helps in supporting around 2K resolution and will have lower device requirements. For playing COD mobile on the Gameloop, you just have to download the emulator and then install the game from the tab that says “Game Centre.”
- There are multiple reasons to get your hands on Gameloop, even when there are so many other emulators available in the market. Some of the reasons to make it right at the top are listed below.
- It will have smart control. So, now you get to enjoy exciting shooting experiences over here.
- Always enjoy high performance with this form of the emulator. So, here, you will get the much-needed AOW Engine support over here.
- There is always a fair environment associated with this field. So, it has an exclusive form of anti-cheating system to give out a try now.
- It is one multiple game emulator that you might want to give out a try. It will be a massive-class-based game category to follow.
Not just COD, but there are over 1000 Android games that you get to play with this GameLoop emulator. There are action games, strategy-based games, and even casual games for you to give out a try.
If you are looking for the next name on the list, then BlueStacks is the one that you might want to give out a try now. It is one of the best emulators, which have been around for a long time now and also well recommended by multiple users over here. The UI of the BlueStacks is noted to be the smoothest of them all when compared to some of the other emulators that the market has in store for you.
- Now, players have the liberty to actually download the COD mobile game on the BlueStacks.
- They can use the Google Play Store as the downloading medium over here.
Then they just have to log into the Play Store easily and get the games covered for good! The steps are rather simple to follow, and you can try giving it out a thought for sure.
This is the third and top name when it comes to COD mobile emulators to focus on. Nox Player is another popular one, which is used for installing mobile games on desktop. The emulator is known to have multiple customized options, which will help out the players to enhance the complete gaming experience here.
- This emulator is known to provide the most stable form of gaming experience among all the other emulators mentioned in this list and others available in the market.
- Much like BlueStacks, even here, the players have to download and then install the COD mobile from the in-build Google Play Store.
The beauty of emulators:
Once you have started using the power of emulators after understanding their points, you will know why it is quite popular among the masses. So, make sure to get in touch with the best names in the market, and then you can always opt for the most rewarding answer possible. Don’t forget to check all the options before the final say.